I have spent my whole life trying to find happiness and inner peace through others......Now is the time for me to find that from within.....
Monday, January 31, 2011
Im exhausted, so much happening here its not funny and I just cannot get into a deep sleep for the last 3 weeks :confused: I just had a sleep before and woke up and threw up I had a dream my little man would die in a car crash WTF i mean this dream was out there so i know its not real!! but It is scarey, you wait so long, for someone you do not feel worthy for, and you spend the 9 months pregnant :freakingout: hysterical and then his first couple of years with sleep aponea and now the disabilities, boy do I feel like Ive failed him....And then I try snap out and go shut the **** up Ky you have babies you are blessed what are you saying, but I know if I don't say it out loud somewhere I am going to fall back into my bubble and that place is so unhealthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment