Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a voice from above

I have this person on Facebook that leaves quotes everyday for people and this one, I think was definately meant for me to read!!!

My guardian Angel is My Aunty Jenny, Tahli has Jennifer as her middle name and if we have another baby and it is a girl the middle name Joy is already picked..

"J.O.Y. - Just Open Yourself"

Let go of fear & & joy will appear.
Nobody can see inside your mind. 
So let it unwind.
Then you can start to find, 
how everything really does rhyme.
How sublime! Aloha! -Russell





Just Open Yourself - for me that is opening myself up for happiness, joy, not sadness, fear, regret, worry and turmoil.
I do believe in signs and messages and I think this was a big one today for me.




My Beautiful Aunty Jenny xoxo
They say we look alike i'm not sure


They say that she was full of joy and happiness and you can see it in her smile, she has been with me through everything and I talk to her all the time.....
very uncanny thing to happen today as our Dog Harry is at the Vet and they think he has cancer and it's the same kind that took poppa and I couldn't stop crying for my pop last night.......
thank you my beautiful Angels for letting me know you looking out over us

No comments:

Post a Comment