So much happens in a short amount of time, I had my 35th Birthday, spent the day doing stuff for everyone else, yep Door mat is still out and I still get taken advantage off. I don't know how to fucking stop doing this, letting every bit of light fade from my soul coz I give it away to people who suck it like its an addiction.
I have practiced praising this fortnight and mostly on Daniel and Tahli as they are the ones who I feel comfortable praising.
Darryl and I have differences in opinions about religion.
there are wonderful parts from many religions I find facinating, I most importantly feel my sould jump to life when I read quotes from wise people hence the Dalai Lama quotes on my page.
I don't understand how people can say they believe in something and go right against what the beliefs are. At least I am not sitting on my high horse saying how fabulous a religion is when in can wreck families and make people more judgemental and greedy for lifes riches.
I want simple beliefs that lift my heart is all.
I am sick of having no voice. It is constant and has always happened and I don't think I can keep going!!!
I think I have a handle on how to get it back and it blows up in my face!! I am so over it.
My beloved dog harry passed away on the 16th I was there at the vets and had to make the decision and I am really angry for being put in that position. I miss him terribly.
It was my poppas birthday yesterday. missing him so much its scarey. I want to go to him some days. It just feels to hard here.


No comments:
Post a Comment