Tahli certainly isn't my baby anymore!! but both always will be my babies!!!
Danny is up and down, I am proud of how he is trying so very hard to cope with his emotions while we are trying to get him someone to talk to and help support him to understand and channel his emotions in a different way!!! He is my miracle man and he is growing so fast. I cannot believe that 10 years in May I fell pregnant with my miracle baby
I got to go and see my Dragons play their first game of the Season at Skilled park.
We beat the titans. The atmosphere was awesome and I am an offical member now!!
LOVE MAH DRAGONS!!!!!
Me and the GORGEOUS
Mr Mat Cooper!!!
lucious!!!!!
It was the best night. I spent the night with a Girlfriend, drinking pretty coloured drinks and meeting the team at the after party!! priceless awesome 35th Birthday pressie!!!
19th March
Darryl and I have been married 5 years!!!
things can be really tough!! but there is no where else in the world I would rather be than in my mans arms. He is my yang. It is so true that opposites attract and we fit like missing puzzle pieces. Marriage is hard. It needs daily work but It is so worth the reward at the end.
Love you more baby xoxo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
The weight is starting to fall off now and I am so so proud of myself. I am going to be brave and put my before and Now piccys up!!
I am about 1/3 into the weight I wish to lose. At my biggest I was 208kg...well you can see the difference in the pictures.
Don't scroll down if you don't wanna see me in a ikky bra and skirt!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
![]() |
| the day of surgery 208kg 5th Feb 2008 |
| August 2010 |
| March 2011 I Feel like I am actually on my way on this journey!!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment