Thursday, March 22, 2012

sighs

ya know I really am at a breaking point...something goes right all for it just to be all jumbled again......Coming from a control freak!!! I don't cope well not knowing what is going to happen and not having control of things.
Darryl got the permanent position at work on Tuesday and we were on a HIGH!!! and then DSQ said they would pay for dans OT and I am like OMG!! we are moving forward.....and now someone has stuffed up either DSQ or the OT and Dan may only get one visit and there is no bloody point to one visit....
I am trying to breath through it. We have a new premier from monday so I will lobby him about it!!  actually I sent him a cheeky email today. I know he won't see it but hell can't hurt for him to get to know me now...he will know me well in the coming months!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment