Well lets make this short and sweet.....I spent so much time hiding over the last 10 months or so that I wouldn't have to look at myself....deep into myself.
Dan has gone backwards and has also had some major break throughs!!! we are still fighting QLD education for him to have the access to learn as he deserves. A battle I will fight til the death!!! He is at main stream school and he is struggling but he is doing the very best he can...........
Tahli has had her little struggles she is doing so well at school. We finally have seen a urologist last week and we are under his care trying to find the cause of her issues.......
Darryl is going for a promotion at work. As always he is my rock and I am so so blessed to have him.
As for me......Well I have rocked between 176-184kg over the last 12 months. I just had Lola tightened and FX I will be on my way!!
My agoraphobia and PTSD has been a real struggle for me to break free. I am now seeing a new counsellor and I adore her so so so much!!! She has been in our lives for the last 3 years......
My compensation claim is coming to a head.....First conference with Lawyers is on the 24th of July. Financially we are struggling I just cannot wait to break free from what has been a horrific three years.
I also suffered my third miscarriage in Sept. '11 It has been such a struggle since I lost little poppy seed......We have decided to TTC again slowly though....
I have been blessed to meet some beautiful ladies on my TTC path and through the loss of my little angels.....I am sure as this new chapter in my life begins I will talk constantly about these awe inspiring women!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment