I have spent my whole life trying to find happiness and inner peace through others......Now is the time for me to find that from within.....
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
so frustrated right now
If I hear one more person say that Dan has no disabilities and his behaviour is all because he is naughty and there are no underlying issues I will end up in jail!!!! I didn't do the 2 sensory profiles, I didn't do his physio assessment, I didn't do his IQ assessment. I didn't do his speech and language assessment that was done in one of his hospital stays when I was not present so I could not bribe the speechy either........I also don't force Dan to show he lacks the understanding of emotions, humour, tact, true reciprocated friendships and love....... I didn't force the paed to say he had ADHD or 2 different psychs to say he has Aspergers or the psychologists that diagnosed his reactive attachment disorder. I was the one who heard the child development networks Developmental Paed say he was beyond helping Dan and he was more psych, but he was so INTERESTING in his complex behaviours he would like to stay involved..........I didn't bribe child safety in to saying our home was perfect for Dan, with parents who love and care deeply for him and being thanked for not throwing him into the Child safety system. I took him to the appointments but with a lot more than just one specialist how the hell can you deduct that he is just a naughty kid who has no consequences and is spoilt......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment